Patient Information Forms
If you are a new patient, please choose one of the buttons below to download the appropriate forms package. Please print and complete ALL the forms that you download. There are separate forms for Adults and for Children. Please bring all the completed forms with you to your first appointment. The downloads are expandable Zip files that contain the pdf forms.
The Patient Handout will provide you with important information on what to expect during your Neuropsychological Appointment. It is available in the Adobe PDF format.
Preparing for your appointment
- Ask a family member or friend to go with you, if possible. Sometimes it can be difficult to remember all the information provided to you during an appointment. Someone who accompanies you may remember something that you missed or forgot.
- Write down any symptoms you're experiencing, including any that may seem unrelated to the reason for which you scheduled the appointment.
- Write down key personal information, including any major stresses or recent life changes.
- Make a list of all medications, vitamins or supplements that you're taking.
- Write down questions to ask the doctor. Preparing a list of questions can help you make the most of your appointment. List your questions from most important to least important in case time runs out.